The Dutchtown West Neighborhood Association (DWNA) exists to improve the overall quality of life, sense of community, and pride in our urban neighborhood located in West Dutchtown in the city of St. Louis, Missouri.
Our primary focus is the portion of the Dutchtown neighborhood west of Grand, however everyone is welcome to attend our meetings regardless of where you live. Join us. Together we can help improve our communities and our city.
Meetings are on the second Tuesday of each month, 7pm, in the Banquet Hall at Grbic Restaurant and Event Space, 4071 Keokuk Street at Meramec. Most meetings feature updates form the Alderman, the Neighborhood Improvement Specialist, and the Neighborhood Liaison Officer. If you are interested in presenting at a meeting, please contact us.
Dutchtown West Resources
- Citizens Service Bureau: (314) 622-4800 or @stlcsb on Twitter to request City services
- Ward 25 Neighborhood Improvement Specialist Christian Saller: [email protected] or (314) 657-1375
- SLMPD District One: (314) 231-1212 for non-emergencies, 911 for emergencies
- Neighborhood Liaison Officer Keith Novara: [email protected]
- Ward 25 Alderman Shane Cohn: [email protected]
Please remember when you are reporting nuisance activity or nuisance properties to CSB or the police to reference the actual address where the problem is located. Activity is recorded by address, and properly noting the address helps to build cases.