The Dutchtown West Neighborhood Association (DWNA) exists to improve the overall quality of life, sense of community, and pride in our urban neighborhood located in West Dutchtown in the city of St. Louis, Missouri.
Our primary focus is the portion of the Dutchtown neighborhood west of Grand, however everyone is welcome to attend our meetings regardless of where you live. Join us. Together we can help improve our communities and our city.
Meetings are on the second Wednesday of each month, 7pm, in the Banquet Hall at Grbic Restaurant and Event Space, 4071 Keokuk Street at Meramec. Most meetings feature updates form the Alderman, the Neighborhood Improvement Specialist, the Neighborhood Liaison Officer, and other speakers. If you are interested in presenting at a meeting, please contact us.
Dutchtown West Resources
- Citizens Service Bureau: (314) 622-4800 or @stlcsb on Twitter to request City services
- Ward 25 Neighborhood Improvement Specialist Christian Saller: SallerC@stlouis-mo.gov or (314) 657-1375
- SLMPD District One: (314) 231-1212 for non-emergencies, 911 for emergencies
- Neighborhood Liaison Officer Steve Burle: SMBurle@slmpd.org
- Ward 25 Alderman Shane Cohn: CohnS@stlouis-mo.gov
Please remember when you are reporting nuisance activity or nuisance properties to CSB or the police to reference the actual address where the problem is located. Activity is recorded by address, and properly noting the address helps to build cases against problem properties.
For more neighborhood and city resources, visit DutchtownSTL.org’s resources page.