Beginning in November, neighbors will be working together under a new committee format for community-led improvement in Dutchtown. These committees will be meeting once a month, with each committee focusing on one of five areas:
- Economic Vitality
- Organization (in conjunction with the UrbanMain Steering Committee)
- Safe Clean & Green
These committees have been established via a joint effort between Downtown Dutchtown, the Dutchtown Community Improvement District, and the UrbanMain Initiative. While certain projects will focus on the Dutchtown CID footprint or the UrbanMain target area, we encourage residents and business owners from across the neighborhood to join us.
All committees meet at 6pm at Dutchtown’s Neighborhood Innovation Center, located at 3207 Meramec. If you prefer to connect virtually, contact us and we can provide a video link. The committee meeting schedule is below.
- Design Committee: First Thursday of the month
- Economic Vitality Committee: Second Tuesday of the month
- Promotion Committee: Second Thursday of the Month
- Organization Committee: Third Tuesday of the month
- Safe Clean & Green Committee: Third Thursday of the month
Are meetings not your thing? That’s okay too—we have plenty of other volunteer opportunities in the neighborhood! Contact us to let us know what kind of projects or activities you’d like to work on.