Save the date! Join us in Downtown Dutchtown on Saturday, June 5th for Dutchtown Summer Vibes, a neighborhood festival and community event! Dutchtown Summer Vibes is presented by Crawford-Butz Insurance.
Dutchtown Summer Vibes will feature live music, food and drink, a job fair, community organizations, and of course shopping! Shop with our Downtown Dutchtown shops and boutiques as well as pop-up vendors from around the city. Grab a bite from the Urban Eats Neighborhood Food Hall or from other local food trucks and vendors. We’ll have bands and DJs at the Neighborhood Innovation Center, and drinks from Earthbound Beer.
We’ll also have employers and employment organizations seeking to hire folks in Dutchtown, as well as community organizations offering programs for the summer and beyond.
After a big day in Downtown Dutchtown, close out the evening with our first Movie Night of 2021! Come to Marquette Park at sunset for a free showing of Jurassic Park on our 22 foot big screen!
Thank You to Our Sponsors!
Dutchtown Summer Vibes is presented by Crawford-Butz Insurance and sponsored by Earthbound Beer, Employment Connection, and Cure Violence.
Marquette Park Movie Nights are sponsored by the Dutchtown Community Improvement District, Employment Connection and Cure Violence, Lutheran Development Group, Original Crusoe’s, St. Joseph Housing Initiative, St. Mary’s High School, Thomas Dunn Learning Center, and Tower Grove Neighborhoods Community Development Corporation.
Join us at the Main Stage at the Neighborhood Innovation Center on the corner of Meramec and Compton for DJs, bands, and more all day! While you’re there, grab a beverage from our Earthbound Beer drink stand and a snack from our pop-up food vendors.
- 12pm: DJ Prospect Out Hrr
- 1pm: Bruiser Queen
- 2pm: Stewie Chops
- 3pm: Ztub Experience
- 4pm: Address from local elected officials including State Representatives Steve Butz and Rasheen Aldridge, and more
- 5pm: Lilshacko and Akim Brayan
- 6pm: 18andCounting (DJ set)
Participating Shops, Vendors, and Organizations
We’re still signing folks up, but here’s a list of our confirmed participants. Come out and support them!
Downtown Dutchtown is home to a variety of unique boutiques, vintage and modern resale shops, restaurants, and other retailers and services. We have lots of one-of-a-kind offerings at values that can’t be beat. Make sure to step in while you’re in the neighborhood.
- Callisto Comics
- Creative Expressions Custom Designs
- Cross Grand
- Diana’s Boutique
- Forget Me Not Boutique
- Logan’s Kids Resale
- Maintained and Polished
- Melanin Made Beauty
- Queen’s Nail Salon
- Tacos La Jefa
- Trinitas Home Healthcare
- Twice Blessed Resale Shop
- Urban Eats Neighborhood Food Hall
- Black Rat Farms (plants, textiles, and beauty products)
- The Body Shop At Home (beauty and wellness products)
- Byanymeanss & Things (jewelry, purses, and hats)
- Enola Lynn (original artwork)
- Killer Curves Clothing (resale clothing and gifts)
- MaTiff Business Consulting (consulting services, insurance, and more)
- Ruministics (soaps, aromatherapy, and journals)
- Sacred Symbols (crystals and accessories)
- Selah Textiles (towels, tanks, and prints)
- Snackcessary (snacks and novelty gifts)
- Step Aside (nail supplies)
- St. Louis Metro Market (fresh and affordable groceries)
- The Urban Buddha Boutique (body care, jewelry, massage, and more)
Food and Drink Pop-Ups
- City of St. Louis Department of Personnel
- Dutchtown Care Center
- Employment Connection
- Lutheran Development Group
- South City Hospital
- STL Youth Jobs
- Cure Violence
- DT2 · Downtown Dutchtown
- Fighting H.A.R.D. (Hit and Run Driving)
- Marquette Community Day
- Stars on a Mission
- St. Joseph Housing Initiative
- St. Louis Association of Community Organizations (SLACO)
- St. Louis Civil Rights Enforcement Agency (CREA)
- St. Louis Office of Financial Empowerment (OFE)
- Thomas Dunn Learning Center
- Clown-na-round with Quita (face painting and balloon twisting)
- Games, coloring, and more